The bathroom is finally finished! I feel like it's an early Christmas present. I finished patching holes and painting this afternoon. Ahhhhhh, what a relief. Now our visitors can have a nice new space to get ready in.
I love it! Way to go to finally get it finished. It's a festivus for the rest of us. So like you need to put a pic of you and Paigie on here. :) We want to see yer belly!
Caleb is sitting on my lap looking at your pictures, He saw the bathroom and said in surprise "Mommy Look the bathroom is all done even Conner's bath. Wow!"
4 comments:
I love it! Way to go to finally get it finished. It's a festivus for the rest of us. So like you need to put a pic of you and Paigie on here. :) We want to see yer belly!
Whoo Hoo! That is very exciting and it looks great!
I guess it is better late than never, right? I am so excited for you. It looks great!
Caleb is sitting on my lap looking at your pictures, He saw the bathroom and said in surprise "Mommy Look the bathroom is all done even Conner's bath. Wow!"
Post a Comment