I win the bad mother award again. Yesterday Parker did his little Christmas play at school and as usual I forgot my camera. Not wanting to miss Logan's Christmas program later that night, I actually remembered to take it. Turns out the battery was low and it died after the first picture I took. It wasn't even a good picture. I was clear at the back so you can hardly tell it's even Logan in the picture. When will I ever learn?
3 comments:
i've been thinking about what makes a "bad" parent alot lately and I'm pretty sure you don't qualify! You were there and that matters more than the pictures! Blame it on pregnancy brain...
Oh darn. I thought you would want to take your pink camara everywhere with you. Oh well. Maybe by the time Paige is 18 you'll remember to take it everywhere...
I just keep mine in my purse along with an extra battery because without fail the battery always dies at the beginning of the big moments. Although with me hogging it all the time Brian has missed out on shots when he is with the kids alone. Like last month when he took Brianne to the sock hop at school. I have also been thinking about being a good/bad Mom over the last month. I have made many "deals" of what I will do better if I could just be healthy again. You never fully realize what you have until it is taken from you. You are a great Mom but we will all always have more we could do we just have to do what we can.
Post a Comment