Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble


Last night Parker and Logan decided to do the dishes without even being asked. Now this is a very rare if not non-existent thing in our house. They told me that they were going to get the dishes extra clean. Not knowing what this really meant, I just let them do their thing. Since the dishwasher wasn't quite full last night, I didn't start it until this morning. Have you ever seen the episode of the Brady Bunch were the washing machine has too much detergent, and it floods bubbles all over? Well this is what I found about five minutes after I started the dishwasher. I guess I'll be mopping my floors after all today.

4 comments:

justin and sherrie said...

That is really actually quite funny but did they know what they were doing and just trying to be stinkers?

Grammy said...

That is funny... I ran out of dishwasher detergent once and put a tiny bit of regular dish soap in... bad idea, and I couldn't even blame my kids. At least they were making an effort to be helpful!

Brady and Christi said...

Oh dear! Kind of a mess but that is pretty funny! Atleast they were trying to help! Paige is such a doll! I can't believe she is already sitting up, even if it is only for a minute!

Renee said...

This happened once to me but I think I was a lot older. I would way rather nice soapy water on my floor than other things. So nice of the boys to help you out...they must learn that from their Dad...or not...

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. Now that I am caught up I look forward to keeping up with mine and yours.