Saturday, October 30, 2010

Project time







So, I decided I am a very boring person and I have no talent. I figured since I am not creative that I would go on line and find something simple that I could do. Here are a few of the things I came up with in the past couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Colleen Thornock said...

Hey, you ARE Crafty after all! Way tho go, Laurie. Your pillows are adorable, and so are the pumpkin jars! My hat is off to you. So, how did you make the pumpkin jars? (I can probably figure out the pillows...sewing machine, scissors, etc!)

Grammy said...

Holy cuteness! Maybe you can teach me how to make those pillows, I am in desperate need of Christmas ideas.

justin and sherrie said...

Holy cute! I love them! You little crafty lady... keeping this a secret for all of these years. I'm just super impressed!