Friday, May 6, 2011

What a week......

So here's what's been happening at our house. Paige has had an upper respiratory infection for a week and a half. She has thrown up every night except one. Parker came down with the stomach flu on Tuesday and threw up all night. The worst part was the first time he made it to the toilet, but alas, the lid was down. Yep, that was fun to clean up. Wednesday Matt left for San Francisco and will not be back until late Friday night. Thursday, I finally think Paige is getting better. Twenty minutes into her nap she starts crying. I go to check on her and she had thrown up again. Bath time. When Conner came home I could tell he was a little off. About 30 minutes after he got home he told me he threw up on the bus. I wasn't sure if that was true or not because the bus driver didn't say anything. I decided to smell his hands and sure enough he had. Ten minutes later I heard the splashing noise. Yep. He threw up all over the dining room. Well, today is Friday and I haven't slept through the night or had a vomit free night/day in 9 days. Lets just say I'm a little bit grouchy. Cross your fingers that we all get better and get back to normal soon!

1 comment:

brett said...

Holy Cow!
Why didn't you call me for help? What can I do? Let me help you next time. I could at least bring you dinner or something.
Nat