Saturday, June 4, 2011
Schools out, Schools out, teacher let the monkeys out!
Why is the last week of school so exhausting?! It seems like there is some sort of activity, or assembly every day. Of course, I forgot my camera for almost all of them. Logan made honor roll for all four quarters this year and got to have his parents come for a special dessert party. Parker also made honor roll for all four quarters and I was able to go to his honor roll luncheon at Coconut Joes with him. Conner also graduated from his school. It was very cute. Parker also turned 12 and so we had a birthday party for some of his school friends yesterday. We are very proud of all of our boys for being such good students this year. Hopefully they stay that way! Now, if Paige would let me sleep in, life would be grand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my heck. I just read this and you freaking make me laugh! Mokeys. Classic!
Post a Comment