Saturday, October 8, 2011

All grown up













No, not the kids. Me. I have always wanted to use the big saw in the garage, but it scared the crud out of me. I could just picture cutting off a finger or an arm. I got bored on Friday night and decided to give it a try. Yes indeedee. I bought the wood, cut the wood, sanded the wood, painted the wood, and made some Christmas presents for my nephews. It probably wasn't a smart idea to do while Matt and the older boys were gone, just in case I did cut something off, but I turned out fine.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Those are so CUTE!!! I love the Halloween blocks. Boom, you little crafty you.

justin and sherrie said...

Ah! "Crud" - that was awesome. I'm glad you didn't cut an arm off but freak, those blocks are soooooo cute!