For any of you out there that know anything about my babies, you know that none of them have ever liked binkies. Well, being the never learn from past experience type that I am, I decided to try it one more time. I have now purchased three different types thinking one of them would work. Well, they didn't......Until yesterday. We were at Disneyland and Paige kept sucking on her fingers constantly. I knew it wasn't a sign of hunger since I had just fed her. I remembered I just happened to have a binkie in my bag. I stuck it in and she suddenly loved it. Imagine my surprise. It saved our bacon on our long three hour drive home. I'm not sure if this is a phase, or if it will really stick. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh yea, the winner is binkie number two.
2 comments:
Kaitlin was such a loud baby compared to Brianne. When we realized it was because Brianne had taken a binkie we tried to get Kaitlin to go for it. She was like six months old...NICE TRY!
I am glad Paige took it. They are such a life saver and Aaahhh the quiet!
That's actually the kind I use too. Binkies are amazing. We took Kayden off his too early, my next kid can have it until she's two, as long as it helps her shut up!! I know, I'm such a nice mom.
Post a Comment