Friday, April 3, 2009

Random thinking

Ok, so I decided to play with my blog. I had no idea you could do so much. (Not that I changed much, but hey, I don't like change.) It just goes to show that one (me) should not be afraid to go out of your comfort zone and try something new. I thought if I played around I might delete something, or totally mess it up. Hmmm........maybe I'll start being more creative with other things. Or maybe not. Let's not get too crazy. One thing at a time.

4 comments:

justin and sherrie said...

Ok, I really love your new layout. So cute! How did you get your header to all fit inside of the outline thing?

Camille said...

I think it looks great! It's cool how you can completely make it your own personality. I love the new header!

Grammy said...

Very cute! I have deleted things on accident playing around but it's still fun.

Renee said...

I Love It! The student has surpassed the teacher!