Thursday, January 28, 2010

Conner's first day of school


Conner started at the Richardson Center this week. One would think that I would be excited about only having one child at home all day, but I wasn't. The house is so quiet and I miss him like crazy when he's gone. I know it's the best place for him to be right now, but I wasn't quite prepared for the big change. He cried yesterday when I dropped him off. That made me feel even worse. I guess it will just take time to get used to it. Isn't he just so sweet!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Sniff, sniff, poor guy. I hope it doesn't take long to adjust. I've been meaning to call you all week to see how he is doing, glad you put it on your blog.

justin and sherrie said...

Poor guy. He just looks all innocent because he has no idea you are going to abandon him. J/k. That really is great that he gets to go to school. That will probably help if you guys leave him w/someone in June.