Friday, February 12, 2010
Ahhhhh!
Why are some days so frustrating? Poor Paige has been really sick for the last two days. All she wants to do is be held and read the same book over and over. She hasn't slept well, therefor, neither have I. Last night I woke up at 1:30 and noticed that Matt wasn't home yet. So I start to panic and decided to text him. After about 15 minutes he finally texted me back and said that his dinner went late and he got a hotel. Would have been nice to know about five hours ago. Then at 5:30 a.m. I realize I hadn't taken the trash out to the curb because I thought Matt would do that when he got home. Got up, put on my shoes and a sweater and took out the trash. By now Paige is crying and awake for the day. Anyway, this morning Conner had a melt down for about thirty minutes because he wanted to eat the cupcakes he was taking to school for breakfast. Try explaining why we don't eat cupcakes for breakfast to a four year old autistic child. I think I may be ready for a nap and it's only 11:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh dear, that's rough I'm sorry! I hope things got better after that!
Wow. Maybe it will cheer you up to know Cassie closed and got her keys today. I would have given in on the cupcakes.
Aw, I'm sorry! I totally had a day like that yesterday. but then today was heaven. Ah, the ups and downs of being a mom.
I am assuming that things are better but what a long couple days you had. I am working on updating my blog and intermitently checking in on everyone else's. We enjoyed seeing you guys at Disney and wish that we could have had more time to visit.
Post a Comment