Well, I think we may have a little diva on our hands. On Sunday I took out the dress that I was going to put on her to wear to church. I asked her if this was the dress she wanted to wear. She said "no". Thinking that it was just a fluke, I pulled out another dress and asked her what dress she wanted to wear. She pointed to the other dress. I guess she really knows what she wants. This morning I had an outfit out to put on her and she said no. I opened her drawer and she pulled out a whole different outfit. I think we are in trouble with this one!
3 comments:
You are in big trouble if you start giving her a choice at this age! Just put what you want on her. She's not the boss...yet!
Ha ha! I can't believe she is doing that already. Maybe you should try pulling out an outfit you don't want her to wear and see if she'll pick out a different one. A little reverse psychology. But she sure is funny!
Definite diva but she sure is cute!!
Post a Comment