Well, it was suppose to be her first day in nursery. I was excited all morning. Things are going well. Sacrament meeting is almost over. I look down and Paige is chewing on something. I stick my finger in her mouth to see what it is. It's crayon. Oh no. She starts gagging and I'm trying to get the chewed up mess out as fast as I can. Suddenly, without warning, she throws up. In a state of panic, I grabbed my keys, picked up Paige and hauled out of there as fast as I could. Poor Matt. The look on his face was like, "Well, now what?!" I hope he was able to get it cleaned up. Sorry for the distraction to the whole ward! And I'm sure the smell was not to pleasant either! Ah, a day in my life.
3 comments:
That's too funny, and too sad all at the same time! Well, at least you have something to look forward to next Sunday. If at first you don't succeed...
By the way, what an adorable picture of Paige! I want to squeeze her little stuffing out!
Darn it! Well, better luck next time. Also, how in the heck do you get her to smile like that?!
Post a Comment