Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of School!







It's back to school time! Parker starts middle school this year. I think I was more nervous than he was. Logan was put in a 5/6 combo class. I guess he is a better student than I thought. I would be scared to be in with all those big sixth graders! Conner started kindergarten. I'm not sure if he was nervous or not. He doesn't show emotion about these kind of things. All I know is that it is really quiet around here!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

It's still quiet aroune here, I think everyone is TIRED! I know I see your kids all the time, but somehow in these pictures they look so old :(
BTW I Love the new blog layout

justin and sherrie said...

For some reason, even though we talked about you taking Conner to school, I just realized that he's actually at school during the day. Leaving you with just Paige. Weird! How fun for them though and way tot go Logan for being in a cool class!