Thursday, September 1, 2011

I have a problem....



So the problem is that I love fabric. I love looking at fabric. I love dreaming of fabric. I could spend hours in a fabric store. And I have. Anyway, I'm just not crafty enough to know what to do with it. I was blog hopping again, and I saw some cute tea towels that a girl had made, so I decided to give it a shot. They were pretty easy. I actually did two in between Parker leaving for school and when I had to take Conner. A fun project to pass the time. Try to ignore the bottom left one. It's upside down. I guess I'll be keeping that one!

3 comments:

Millie said...

cute! i wish i could sew. so you have another problem. you don't answer my phone call....mmmmhhhhmmm

Grammy said...

I don't know why you say you aren't crafty, you might see an idea somewhere else but you are the one who picks out the coordinating fabric and turns it into something adorable! Sounds very crafty to me. When can I start placing orders... cause you know I don't even know how a sewing machine works!

Watsonville said...

I love what you have been doing. Why haven't we been crafting or what I like to call "designing" together? We need to start doing projects together. Bring Paige over and we'll make things. I'd love a project partner! Cori can come and entertain us. :)